The Digital Office Hours pilot is now complete!
It’s official – the pilot of our Digital Office Hours has been a hit! We’ll be returning soon to help our community build networks through meaningful, 1:1 career conversations. Here’s what our pilot advisors and participants had to say:
- “I loved my session! It completely exceeded my expectations. I encourage every woman to take advantage of these office hours because it will give you clarity on, and insight into, your professional life.”
- “It was truly life-changing! I've had a number of coaches over the past few years, but in less than an hour, my advisor did something I've been seeking without success: She heard everything and, at the end, said, ‘I think you should focus on this, here's why, and here's what you should do next.’ ”
- “It was a rich conversation and the suggestions she shared have become tasks I'm working on right now that are moving me forward towards my goals.”
- “I’ve had other volunteer experiences where I felt like I sounded vague and the advice I gave people wasn’t actionable or useful. My conversations here were very focused and I felt like I was really able to help.”
By the numbers:
- 30 advisors & 145 participants
- More than 236 conversations overall (not counting follow ups!)
- 100 percent of participants would book another appointment and a third did!
Thanks to TheLi.st and the Harnisch Foundation, and thank you to all of our advisors and participants, for making this pilot possible – scroll down to view all of the incredible advisors who volunteered their time for the pilot.
Sorry! There are no advisors available under these criteria. Please try filtering for something else.