Food Retail: Operating Like a Pro
Operating a food retail business comes with many challenges: complying with complicated regulations, providing the products customers want as neighborhoods change, managing employees and more. This course teaches practical tools that can improve the efficiency of your operations and the quality of your customers’ experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create a personalized checklist for daily operations that can reduce costs;
- Understand the regulations around handling food;
- Deliver trainings for staff to improve your customer service;
- Identify potential threats to the security of your business; and
- Measure sales and set achievable sales goals.