Food Retail: Operating Like a Pro
Hosted by the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS), this course teaches practical tools that can improve the efficiency of your operations and the quality of your customers’ experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create a personalized checklist for daily operations that can reduce costs;
- Understand the regulations around handling food;
- Deliver trainings for staff to improve your customer service;
- Identify potential threats to the security of your business; and
- Measure sales and set achievable sales goals.