Building Your Business Operations
Successful businesses are based on operational systems with which business owners can correct problems, realize opportunities and efficiencies.
Many businesses fail not because the business idea was poor, but because the business owner trusted the idea would work without systems to plan, test, and improve the business.
The goal of this course is to help you translate your business concept into an efficient, continuously improving business operation that produces quality products or services.
By the end of this course, you will have:
• Understood the value and components of a business operational plan
• Defined the processes, resources, and partners specific to your business
• Identified your business’s critical processes, and explored alternative processes for them
• Defined your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your processes and products/services
• Explored plans for continuous quality improvementRegister Now